The Pathfinnder Club is designed for children ages 10 - 15. With nearly 2 million members around the world, this Seventh-day Adventist Church-sponsored club accepts any youth who promises to abide by the Pathfinder Pledge and Law regardless of their church affiliation. The Club helps youth to keep a relationship with God in our daily lives.
The Gingerland Pathfinder Club Director is Sis Jeniffer Liburd:
She is assisted by her Deputy Shelita Browne along with the various counselors.
Friend - 10 years - Blue
Companion - 11 years - Red
Explorer - 12 years - Green
Ranger - 13 years - Silver
Voyager - 14 years - Burgundy
Guide - 15 years - Gold
The Advent Message to All the World in My Generation.
"The love of Christ constrains me."
By the grace of God,
I will be pure and kind and true.
I will keep the Pathfinder Law.
I will be a servant of God
and a friend to man.
The Pathfinder Law is for me to:
Keep the morning watch.
Do my honest part.
Care for my body.
Keep a level eye.
Be courteous and obedient.
Walk softly in the sanctuary.
Keep a song in my heart.
Go on God's errands.
The Pathfinder Club also a song: "OH WE ARE THE PATHFINDERS'
The servants of God are we
Faithful as we march along,
In kindness, truth, and purity
A Message to tell to the world
A truth that will set us free!
King Jesus the Savior's coming back
For you, and me!
Meaning of the Pathfinder Club Emblem
- Reminds us of Christ. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- "Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God" (Rom. 12: 1).
- Completeness of the Trinity -- Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- Tripod of education: Mental Crafts and Honors Physical Campouts, work bee, health focus Spiritual Outreach and personal spiritual development.
- "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich" (Rev. 3:18).
- Standard of measurement. The Pathfinder Club has high standards to help build strong character for the kingdom of heaven.
- In the Scripture God is often called the shield of His people.(Protection) "Fear not ... I am thy shield" (Gen. 15:1)
- "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." (Eph. 6:16)
- "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment" (Rev. 3:5).
- We desire to have the purity and righteousness of Christ's life in our lives.
- It is the purpose of the Pathfinder Club to help teach us to be loyal to: Our God in heaven. Our parents. Our church
- Loyalty is defined as a reflection of the character of our True Master Guide.
- The sword is used in warfare. A battle is always won by offense. We are in a battle against sin, and our weapon is the Word of God.
- The sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. (see Eph. 6:17)
- The inverted order of importance Jesus taught which is contrary to that taught by the world.
- Sacrificing of one's self by placing the needs of others ahead of our own.
- The Pathfinder Club is one of the organizations of the world youth ministry of the Seventh-day AdventistChurch.